Boundary Games are a must if you want a well-mannered dog. Give your dog a place to call their own in your home and suddenly, everything clicks into place.
Does your dog ...
- Jump on You or Others
- Counter Surf or Steal from Tables
- Pace or Struggle to Relax
- Beg when You are in the Kitchen or Sit Down to Eat
- Struggle at the Door when Guests Arrive
- Bark Excessively
- YOU NEED BOUNDARY GAMES
Give your dog a place to be and games to play when you need a little space.
- 2 hour Workshop in your home, the place where boundary games are most needed
- 15 Games that teach your dog to settle on his boundary
- Packed with Top Tips to Help your Dog Succeed
- DVD Produced by Absolute Dogs (pictured above)
- Game Cards with Step-by Step Rules for Every Game (a RosyDogs Exclusive)
- Top Tip Cheat Sheets and Easy Ideas for Expanding Boundary Games
- Free General Assessment of Your Dog and Insight into How-To Best Help Him
- $125, sales tax and mileage included (within 50 miles of Stoughton, WI)
DVD + Game Cards + Top Tips $50
Exciting New Workshops Coming Soon
- Optimism Rocks
- Nose Work
- Puppies Have Spaghetti Brain!
- Golden Oldies
- Reactive Remedies